An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insight Executive to join this leading online media brand.
We are seeking a resourceful individual with a genuine passion for research and analytics, who will be able to skillfully draw info from many different sources to create succinct, compelling sales stories.
This will involve utilising all available audience data: from industry sources, their own first party data and other commissioned research.
- Assisting the advertising sales team on day-to-day pitches by utilising audience data, to demonstrate the desirability of the platform to advertisers and also to generate creative ideas during brainstorms.
- Analysing data from industry sources: TGI, comScore, Hitwise and Omniture, their user community and research projects.
- Assisting the running of the user community.
- Writing questionnaires and running depth interviews with users.
- Supporting trade marketing initiatives.
- Providing the strategy team with materials for a proactive sell, including audience segmentations, market insights and category analysis.
- Building case studies.
- Using Omniture to analyse traffic and utilising these insights to further create sales stories.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2.1 honours degree, preferably with a research element.
• An adaptable team player with the ability to juggle several tasks at once in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Commercial awareness and digital marketplace knowledge.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
• Good understanding of the different panel and research providers in market
• Strong understanding of platform and data integration for the purposes of insight and campaign effectiveness
• Experience of working with external insight providers such as Millward Brown, Nielsen, Research Now etc
• An understanding of the tagging, retargeting and ad serving process
If you can demonstrate the above mentioned skills and experience please apply immediately to Shape Media – email your CV to: email@example.com and quote ref: EW-IME-1812