- High growth, award winning global digital business
- Highly competitive base c.£40,000 + bonus
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Generous benefits + perks
Our client is an award winning global, digital advertising technology business – they are looking to hire a superstar experienced Agency Account Manager to join their growing team.
- This varied and commmercially focused position will give you a unique opportunity to work on the front line of the online advertising industry, in an innovative and fast paced audience targeting company.
- It will offer a unique blend of hands-on account management with client facing responsibilities by working in a fun-loving, results driven environment.
- The role will involve taking a consultative approach to upselling the company’s unique value proposition in its various different shapes and sizes to clients.
- The successful candidate would take an active interest in the initial research of the upsell, presenting ideas to clients, to campaign set up and delivery.
- collaborate daily with the UK’s major media agencies and their international teams, by helping them achieve their marketing objectives through offering their unique and sophisticated targeting technology and helping create tailor made strategies for clients.
- Proactively managing multiple advertiser client accounts across Display, Video & Native formats with UK, EU and Global advertisers to ensure long term commercial partnerships.
- Analyze campaign objectives versus performance data for insight reporting
- Pass on qualified leads to sales for new business opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with agencies regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and opportunities.
- Work with Sales, Operations & Product Teams to project manage optimum campaign setup, and optimize growth and retention on your accounts.
- Troubleshoot campaigns with delivery or performance issues for clients and agencies.
- Create high quality presentations for clients focusing on insights and consultative selling
- Cultivate positive business relationships with media planners and buyers at media agencies, and the digital marketing teams for brands, and be responsible for the growth of existing business.
- Possess a strong understanding of the digital landscape across ad networks, RTB, DMP, DSP’s and emerging advertising technologies.
- Have a good understanding of online metrics such as ROI, CPA, CPC, eCPM.
- Solid experience providing excellent customer service in the digital advertising space.
- Confident in consultative up-selling to clients.
- Proven experience working with media agencies and/or clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Analytical, data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, with ability to be agile in our fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and focus, with great attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Working in a fantastic office environment, you can expect a highly competitive salary (circa £40,000 basic based on experience), bonus, a fabulous benefits package including private health and amazing career opportunities.
Interested? Please apply here or email your CV directly to Shape Media: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: PAM-1705