ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
Our client, a leading integrated agency specialising in bespoke media solutions for a diverse range of clients in the youth and entertainment sectors is hiring for an experienced Media Account Executive – this is a fantastic and exciting client focused opportunity, to become a valued and integral member of a growing agency.
The role will play a vital part of the media planning/buying team to work across all media channels including outdoor, print, radio, cinema, TV & digital (Social, display, mobile)
Working across a varied portfolio of clients some key responsibilities will include:
- Aiding the planning, buying and evaluation of media campaigns
- Building relationships with clients and key media owners
- Reporting and presenting key findings
- Being active and enthusiastic as a market expert, championing work and market trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a year working within a media agency/company in a client service function
- A good understanding of all media channels including digital
- Experience of building client relationships
- Implementational planning and buying experience is preferable
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly numerate
- Good communicator, both verbally and written
- Able to work proactively as part of a team
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritising effectively
If you’re looking to progress your career with an exciting media agency and work across some great clients, then this is a fabulous business to join! Please apply immediately – email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate can expect a highly competitive starting salary (c.£25,000) and excellent career opportunities.
Interviews taking place now with a start date immediately.
**Please note candidates must have the right to work in the UK as this role is not able to offer sponsorship.