- Independent media agency with exciting growth plans
- Working across an array of brands including entertainment
- Up to £55,000 basic + 10% bonus + fabulous benefits
We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some exciting brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
This role is for a talented and ambitious Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director who is looking for the opportunity to progress their career within a growing agency.
The Account Director will work extremely closely with the Paid Social, SEO, Analytics and wider media specialists in the UK and it will be their responsibility to ensure the campaign activity running is successful and communicated to clients in a clear way.
The key responsibilities of the Account Director will include but are not limited to:
- Service, retain and grow existing clients while ensuring a first class standard of work
- Setting the strategy and planning the media mix for clients
- Delivering on the agency promise across everything they do.
- Leading the client relationship, including on calls and in meetings.
- Regularly auditing accounts to improve performance.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Manage and co-ordinate the team and freelancers where necessary to ensure a high quality of work is maintained
- Have an established presence and deep understanding of the digital marketplace
- Understanding of where the client’s brand fits in the wider marketing mix
- Understanding of the commercials of online and offline marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Knowledge of worldwide business, politics and culture
- Proven media experience across a wide range of digital and/or offline media channels
- Experience managing sizeable campaigns and budgets
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Amazing organisational skills to allow for client and team management against tight deadlines and ambitious goals taking into account multiple time zones
- Good knowledge of digital media channels
- Strong experience in digital planning and buying
- Understanding of the role of all digital channels across Display, Paid Social, PPC & SEO
- Strong experience in programmatic and the different opportunities in the market
- Strong relationships with digital media owners
What’s on offer:
Asides from a competitive basic salary (up to £55,000) and benefits package including flexible working and unlimited leave, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply immediately now, or email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note we are only able to consider candidates who already have the right to work in the UK*