- Award winning, high growth programmatic business
- Competitive base up to £45,000 + 50% OTE uncapped
- Generous benefits package
Our client, an exciting, high growth, global, digital advertising technology business is seeking a motivated and proactive, experienced Agency Sales Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will become part a resourceful and proactive sales operation and will have responsibility for driving new revenue streams from agency clients, offering a range of highly targeted digital advertising solutions.
- Identifying and acquire sales opportunities across an agency patch
- Maximizing revenue growth with key agencies
- Engaging with agency decision makers at all levels
- Delivering effective sales presentations to large groups with varying degrees of seniority
- Developing winning selling strategies and proposals, adjusting sales tactics depending on needs
- Planning, preparing and executing high impact meetings with prospects and clients
- Working closely with account management to provide superior performance and customer service, and grow repeat business
- Contributing to a culture focused on performance, positive thinking and active collaboration with the rest of the company
- Successful track record in digital media sales, selling a programmatic solution
- Current, established relationships with UK media agencies
- A good understanding of performance display advertising and a strong understanding of the UK digital market
- Relentless energy and drive to succeed
- Experience with long sales cycles and the skill set to keep moving prospects down the funnel
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good networker and capable of attending all industry relevant events, to beknown as a digital and marketing leader
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally
- Bachelor degree preferred
Working in a fantastic office you can expect a highly competitive salary (up to £45,000 basic), 50% commission, plus a fabulous benefits package and strong career development opportunities.
Interested? Please email your CV directly to: email@example.com and quote ref: EW:SSM-2306