Our client, an established, global media business is seeking a successful and experienced sales person to manage sales for an allocated territory across one of their leading expos focusing on the sale of exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Contacting national and international companies to generate exhibition and sponsorship sales
- Visiting clients on a regular basis across varied industries
- Identifying new advertising clients and work with line manager on sales strategy
- Working closely with other members of the global advertising team to identify and target new clients
- Working with regional as well as national organisations to promote the events and attract high delegate numbers
- Attending relevant industry meetings, trade shows and industry events
- Upkeep of all on-going sales activities in CRM and be able to provide clear revenue figures and sales forecasts to management on a weekly basis
- Maintaining close contact with clients post sale and managing organisational aspects of the event including website content.
- Close contact with clients post sale and managing organisational aspects of the event including website content
- Grow and expand the events portfolio into new regions
- An undergraduate degree – 2.1 or above
- Sales experience within a B2B environment, ideally in an events/sponsorship sales role or media/advertising sales
- A proven record of building relationships with new clients
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- A willingness to travel
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- A ‘can do’ attitude
If you’re looking for an exciting client facing sales opportunity and are looking to join a global, prestigious publishing company with endless career opportunities on offer in the long-term, then this could be the role for you! A competitive basic salary up to £32,000 (based on experience) with a further £8000 on target earnings (uncapped) in commission is on offer to the successful candidate plus a range of great benefits.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and quote ref: EW:NSE:1008