- Established, evolving, award winning global ad tech business
- Highly competitive base: up to £40,000 (based on experience) + bonus
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Generous benefits + perks
Our client is an award winning global, digital advertising technology business who work with a host of big name brands in turning consumer data into actions, helping increase brand awareness, find new customers and maintain customer relationships. Its expert team helps clients achieve competitive advantage through cross-device digital campaign strategies with unique insights.
This newly created, mid-level role will sit in the Operations team, with repsonsibilities across Ad Operations, Digital Ad Trading/Optimisation, Analysis and Account Management.
- Manage operations for 10- 15 campaigns – including ad operations, digital ad trading, optimisations, reporting and account management.
- Swift troubleshooting – resolving tech problems with the client directly.
- Provide technical support, troubleshoot underperforming or underdelivering campaigns and discrepancies.
- Function as the Operations expert to clients and deliver case studies and best practice examples internally.
- Help junior members of the team with questions and development.
- Manage costs and margins, including best possible optimisation of costs throughout the whole campaign.
- Work closely with the sales team on RFP’s by leveraging both prior campaign experience and in-depth knowledge of available products and solutions.
- Take an active role in developing the company’s product.
- Provide feedback to Technology team on new functionality.
- Proactively seek out ways to solve any inefficiencies.
- Strong background in an Ad Ops/Ad Tech role
- Proven ability to be able to optimise campaigns and deliver excellent performance.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure.
- Ambitious and pro-active – able to drive excellence in a small company.
- Ability to work in a strong and international team environment.
- Passionate about data and thirst for knowledge.
- Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally.
- A strong interest in advertising and technology.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Working knowledge of HTML in order to QA ad tags and fix minor creative issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Working in a supportive, evolving, close-knit team you can expect a highly competitive salary (up to £40,000 basic based on experience), bonus + benefits and great career opportunities.
Interested? Please apply here or email your CV directly to Shape Media: email@example.com and quote ref: TAM-1407