This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Partnership Account Manager to join a very successful, leading digital technology company operating in the performance marketing space.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work alongside the Senior Commercial Manager in growing their market leading online service in managing a range of well known consumer brands.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator – a real ‘people person’ – with a passion for client services and account management.
You will be positive, enthusiastic and will thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. You will have the perfect blend of commercial acumen and product awareness, someone who is obsessed with hitting KPI targets and growing your accounts, while also able to think creatively and problem solve.
- Develop and maintain strong, lasting relationships – you will be wholly responsible for managing the relationships with providers in your portfolio, and provide support on others
- Maximise sales, revenue and profits by negotiating advertising deals and agreeing exclusive promotions in line with the commercial team’s collective monthly targets
- Work with providers continually to increase volumes, recommending pricing strategies and advertising opportunities to grow on site market share
- Plan and execute long term growth plans for all key providers and identify and develop small to medium providers into key relationships
- Coordinate and attend events and out-of-hours socialising with key account contacts
- Help to identify new commercial opportunities in seasonal periods
- Stay close to developments in the industry including prospective new providers to add to the existing panel
- Measure and report on the performance of all provider activity against specific KPIs – using this to recommend initiatives to enhance performance
- Identify trends, insights and opportunities, and optimise activity accordingly
- You will contribute to the month end and reconciliation processes for the product, ensuring correct figures are reported to Finance for advertising space sold and commission levels agreed
- Working with in-house data analytics, identify provider-specific trends or metrics to drive demand for additional sales
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong account management background, ideally within a digital/online business
- A desire to sell and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presenting, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical aspects of a role
- Ability to present and converse confidently on both commercials, product and technical aspects
- Strong analytical skills, with at least intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen, comfortable analysing, presenting and challenging numbers
A highly competitive basic is on offer for the successful candidate (up to £38,000), bonus and a great benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Free breakfast
- Company pension scheme
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Fruit in the office
- Annual season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free massages
If you are looking for a new challenge and can possess the experience and skills we are looking for please apply immediately to Shape Media.
(Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract)
Apply here or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK*