|Our client is looking for the best and the brightest to join their rapidly growing team. They’re proud of their industry-leading digital marketing technology and even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in!
The Account Executive role will have responsibility for picking up all incoming client queries and managing the process of dealing with them right through to completion. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, be a good communicator, very analytical, and be fluent level in German and English. The role will be office based and there will be opportunities to progress – it’s a great starter role for somebody looking to begin their career in digital.
• To answer incoming support request from users via email and telephone
• To log, resolve or where necessary escalate issues raised by users following the defined processes
• To support other Client Services staff in defined activities
• To have basic knowledge of company products
• To pick up, open and maintain cases in Salesforce
• To understand and recommend best practice using their platform and PPC more generally
• To have awareness of cross sell and up sell opportunities and who to progress them to
• To be able to implement/on board accounts onto the platform liaising with relevant teams
• To assist clients in testing platform features such as implementing tracking code
• Good level of Excel skills
Experience & Education:
- Degree to 2:1 in Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Science or other analytical/numerical discipline.
- Fluent level in German (and English)
- A basic understanding of Search Marketing and other digital channels ideally gained through work experience or an internship
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent IT skills
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to join this exciting, global, growing digital business then please email your CV to: email@example.com and quite ref: EW-DAK-0812