A fab opportunity for a budding Digital Ad Operations superstar to join this established and exciting online publisher.
Working in their Advertising Operations department, this is a pivotal role assisting in the set up and delivery of advertising campaigns, ensuring they are optimised throughout the campaign cycle. You will work managing advertising programs, custom advertising implementations and partnering with the Sales team, provide regular feedback to the Media Buying team and Yield team on the quality of publisher inventory and data, and how media buying efforts may improve campaign performance.
- Trafficking online advertising campaigns
- Campaign planning and delivery management with the objective of reaching client ROI goals
- Assess data available to make performance based decisions on media and campaign optimisation
- Assess the campaign objectives and if required request more information to effectively optimise the campaign
- Review and use the appropriate tools and data available for campaign optimisation
- Provide ‘technical expertise,’ needing to communicate with the client to explain campaign progress and address any blocking issues
- Offer consultative ideas to the Sales team to help them with pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships
- Provide support and cover to other traffickers in times of heavy workload and/or holiday cover
- Provide information regarding availability of inventory and alternatives to the use of that inventory
- Experience in campaign optimization including cost per engagements and improving performance of campaigns with several variables
- If required supporting the team on out of office hours
- Degree educated (2.1 or higher), ideally in a technology / analytical related discipline
- The ability to multi-task multiple account projects
- Experience gained in digital advertising in an operations/analytical function ideally
- Experience working well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- Strong experience working in Microsoft Excel required
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for online advertising
Our client will reward you with a very competitive salary (up to £25,000), excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment.
If you are a motivated, ambitious candidate looking to progress your digital career with a leading global digital business, and are available to interview and to start work within the next 4-6 weeks, please apply immediately to Shape Media.