We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some of the world’s best known brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
To maximize the performance of each client’s campaigns through monitoring and optimizing and helping to alleviate other team member workload. As an Operations Manager you will need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues:
- Monitoring and optimizing performance to both brand and DR KPI’s such as sales and ROI.
- Can set up and deliver a campaign from brief to launch.
- Capable of managing multiple clients to different KPI’s and providing relevant insights based on these
- Show core capability for management, supervising and motivating junior team members, delegate fairly, balancing management and participation in account activities.
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues within all buying platforms and ad server.
- Responsible for leading the operations executives’ day to day management and optimisation of these campaigns for a range of clients.
- Coach Execs and help to develop their skills and understanding of digital campaign management, assisting with optimisation
- Make decisions on the best strategies to put in place in order to achieve these goals.
- Running external (3rd party) supplier campaigns and making optimisation suggestions.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager’s and Director on performance of campaigns and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns.
- Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation.
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools.
- Involved into CPC/CPA/ROI optimisation, A/B testing etc.
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Budget management
- Knowledge of and working experience with a DSP and 3rd party ad servers.
- Able to transition between channels and communicate the relative differences
- Strong background in managing and optimising campaigns working towards clients goals on a DR & Brand basis.
- Previous exposure to the use of third party tracking to execute monitor and optimise campaigns towards these goals
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (c.£35,000) and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply immediately now, or email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – email@example.com
Please note we can only consider candidates who already have the right to work in the UK.