This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Partnership Account Manager to join a very successful, leading digital technology company operating in the performance marketing space.
Due to expansion, they are looking to hire an experienced and commercially-minded candidate with a solid background in managing key client relationships in a digital marketing capacity, to join their dynamic UK Marketing team.
Reporting into the Senior Partnerships Account Manager, the successful candidate will be a confident communicator, a real ‘people person’ with a passion for client services and account management. In addition, they will possess a perfect blend of commercial acumen and product awareness, someone who is obsessed with hitting KPI targets and growing the partnership, while also able to think creatively and problem solve. An organised, driven self-starter, they will be the first port of call for the partner business and will work closely with internal stakeholders across the commercial, product and development teams to scale the partnership.
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for managing the relationship with the partner company, building strong and lasting relationships
- Identifying and taking advantage of tactical opportunities, while also working closely with internal colleagues and the business to plan and execute long-term growth plans
- Using your organisational and attention to detail skills to ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of all activity
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all activity against specific KPIs
- Identifying trends, insights and opportunities, and optimise activity accordingly
- Regularly initiate, optimise and report on test and learn initiatives to grow volume and profit
- Using data-led thinking to recommend initiatives to enhance performance
- Contributing to the month-end and reconciliation processes, ensuring correct figures are reported to Finance and to the business via monthly statements
- Contributing to the annual budgeting process, forecasting sales for the upcoming year
- Representing the Partner team within the wider business
- Helping to identify new opportunities and champion developments to the partner platform.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid and proven account management experience (minimum 3 years) in a digital environment
- Ideally have experience of working on scale, strategic partnerships/clients
- Have a good understanding of affiliate marketing
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues,
- Be comfortable working closely with stakeholders of all levels, both internal and external – from small start-up businesses to household names,
- Be commercially focused – pursuing KPIs, securing contract renewals and growing revenue for your partners and the business,
- Be highly organised, deadline driven and demonstrate attention to detail in oral and written communication/reporting,
- Be flexible with the ability to be both proactive and reactive when required and be adept at problem-solving,
- Be an organised, driven self- starter
- Have a strong academic background, educated to degree level.
- A highly competitive basic is on offer for the successful candidate, bonus and a great benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Free breakfast
- Company pension scheme
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Fruit in the office
- Annual season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free massages
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit someone who wants to drive their career forward and develop quickly as the business and team continues to grow.
If you are looking for a new challenge and can possess the experience and skills we are looking for please apply immediately – please email your CV to Ellie: firstname.lastname@example.org