- Leading international media business with offices globally
- Client facing media sales account management opportunity with international travel.
- Salary £35,000 – £45,000 + £14,000 OTE
Our client is a very established, international media business with a flagship portfolio of industry leading products and services. They are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to work with their European clients. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue for their Display Advertising for Print and Online projects across their portfolio.
You will be responsible for developing productive and long-term external client relationships and bringing in new business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales of display advertising and related products within the designated territory across all journal products in print and online.
- Achieve sales targets by building productive long-term business relationships and generating new business potential within the designated geographic territory.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of visibility within the designated sales territory.
- Manage a defined group of Key Accounts to establish close interaction between businesses and to understand their structures and strategies in order to strengthen relationships and increase spend.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of sales calls and external sales activity.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with other commercial departments
- Attend industry events and make frequent on-site visits to clients as required by the business.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and dynamic team player with:
- Extensive sales experience (display advertising/sponsorship) within a similar publishing /online sales environment, ideally with experience of the STM publishing sector.
- Must have extensive experience selling digital advertising solutions including branded content marketing.
- Additional European Languages are desirable, but not essential.
Apart from the opportunity to join a great team within a forward thinking, market leading organisation, there is a very attractive package on offer including competitive salary (up to £45k), generous commission (£14k OTE), and comprehensive range of benefits
Interested? Please apply immediately – email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: EW-NS-2303