- Unique, rare opportunity to join global digital marketing company
- Exposure to top consumer brands
- Competitive basic – c.£32,000 + benefits
This is a rare and very exciting opportunity to join this market leading digital business who work with a host of big name brands across a variety of verticals.
Based in their London HQ, the main focus of the role will manage the company’s relationships with influencers, helping facilitate campaigns for their advertisers.
The role requires an expert on all influencer related activities, advising on best practice, publishing content, speaking at events and building campaigns from conception to execution.
A prerequisite of the position is experience of being an influencer yourself, either running a blog and/or curating a social media community – this background will allow you to speak with authority and insight to both influencers and advertisers alike, enabling you to champion the channel and offer an effective counter-point to advertiser requests. Part of the role will also be to provide support and education to the Client Services department and be involved in pitches for new business.
- Recruitment, development and training of influencers
- Creation of an influencer community through the use of closed social media groups
- Helping influencers monetise their offerings and ensuring advertisers adopt appropriate measurements to understand their impact
- To develop and grow a new service package curating and executing specific influencer campaigns for brands
- Creation of influencer case-studies and best practice guides
- Proactively provide support to advertisers that have influencer marketing as a key objective
- Represent the business at influencer focused events and educate the wider community on the opportunity available
Skills & Experience required:
- An excellent grasp of how influencers differ from typical affiliates and can communicate this effectively
- Being an Influencer with an understanding of how it works within the context of the wider digital marketing landscape
- Ability to produce aesthetically pleasing marketing collateral
- Ability to present in a way that inspires confidence in my knowledge
- Tailor recommendations based on an advertiser’s marketing goals
- Understanding which factors to use when prioritising meeting requests
- Being able to push back without causing offence
- Ability to work pro-actively and autonomously, using initiative to undertake new projects.
- Familiarity with the more prominent influencers in the UK and knowledge of how they work
Competitive salary c. £32,000 (based on experience) plus comprehensive benefits/perks.
Interested? Please apply immediately or email your CV to: email@example.com and quote ref: EW-MI-2610