- Contract (6-9 months)
- up to £28,000 based on experience
- Leading online publisher
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insight and Marketing Executive to join a leading online media brand. We are seeking a resourceful individual with a genuine passion for research and analytics, who will be able to skill-fully draw info from many different sources to create succinct, compelling sales stories. This will involve utilising all available audience data: from industry sources, their own first party data and other commissioned research.
- Assisting the advertising sales team on day-to-day pitches by utilising audience data, to demonstrate the desirability of the platform to advertisers and also to generate creative ideas during brainstorms.
- Analysing data from industry sources: TGI, comScore, Hitwise and Omniture, their user community and research projects.
- Assisting the running of the user community.
- Writing questionnaires and running depth interviews with users.
- Supporting trade marketing initiatives.
- Providing the strategy team with materials for a proactive sell, including audience segmentations, market insights and category analysis.
- Building case studies.
- Using Omniture to analyse traffic and utilising these insights to further create sales stories.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree, preferably with a research element.
- Relevant marketing/insights experience gained in a commercial environment
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness and digital marketplace knowledge.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
- Good understanding of the different panel and research providers in market
- Strong understanding of platform and data integration for the purposes of insight and campaign effectiveness
- Experience of working with external insight providers such as Millward Brown, Nielsen, Research Now etc
- An understanding of the tagging, retargeting and ad serving process
If you can demonstrate the above mentioned skills and experience please apply immediately to Shape Media – email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org