My client, a leading global media group, is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their International Media Planning Team.
This team plays a key role with client briefs and is responsible for delivering excellence in client servicing by understanding clients’ business and marketing objectives. As a key member of the team, this varied position entails working on a number of key international accounts. You’ll be expected to help manage a best in class service for clients, as well as develop innovative solutions to their business needs. You’ll be expected to support the senior account team, develop strong client and industry relationships in order to manage day to day activity, whilst developing junior team members and advocating for the agency within the London market.
- To provide support to the Account Director and Managing Partner across a wide skill set (planning, buying, reporting, billing, administration)
- Be a day to day point of contact for the clients, providing regular campaign updates and proactively manage client expectations
- Working closely with larger team to align on workload and responsibilities
- Demonstration of sound understanding of both offline and online planning and the roles of each channel, including conflicts and issues
- Development of client management skills, providing core support on account handling
- Develop the media skills of the two Account Executives across the team
- To provide support/assist with any additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business, market reviews, competitive analysis, trend reports)
- Leads by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the Account Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns
- Monitoring of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high-quality output
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous commercial experience across both offline and online media planning/buying experience from a media agency environment (ideally within an international account management team)
- Prior experience of client management and clear communication skills, able to present with conviction and gravitas
- Excellent administration skills: attention to detail, an eye for creating clear and concise presentations, ability to work in multiple currencies
- Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (TGI, ComScore, Google Analytics, Adynamic, DCM, Sizmek)
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Self-starter, results-driven, solution-oriented, team playerFurther European language skills will be of advantage
A competitive salary up to £30,000 and a great benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: EW:IMA:2410