- Leading international business with offices globally
- Highly successful publishing division with a focus on the medical sector
- Client facing media sales account management opportunity with international travel.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, hungry Advertising Sales Executive to join the International Sales Team of our client’s publications group that focuses on the healthcare and medical industry. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a friendly, collaborative sales team, offering generous earnings potential and genuine career development opportunities.
About the role…
Based in modern offices and reporting into the International Sales Director the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the Display Advertising, Sponsorship & Reprints International business. With a focus on sourcing new sales opportunities and developing existing client relationships within their assigned territory, through prospecting, networking and developing relationship with multiple stakeholders with the medical market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sell the value proposition to media agencies and pharmaceutical/device companies;
- Build relationships with key external display & reprints clients;
- Develop the European reprints business in tandem with the rest of the portfolio;
- Develop strategic vision for sponsorship & custom projects within the European market;
- Maintain systems for regular reporting and feedback;
- Build relationships with key internal staff;
- Support in driving the European marketing strategy;
- Collaborate with the Careers and Events team.
- Previous advertising sales experience within a past-paced, competitive market space;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Strong oral and presentation skills, both in terms of developing and also delivering sales presentations to key clients;
- Strong written skills;
- Proven ability to build and manage a pipeline, and forecast accurately within your territory;
- Proven ability to develop “winning” business cases;
- Attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as and when required;
- Collaborative, team player, willing to support others when required;
- Willing and able to travel to client sites, as well as some International travel, when required. (Approx 10-20%);
- Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experienced in using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
Apart from the opportunity to join a great team within a forward thinking, market leading organisation, there is a very attractive package on offer including competitive salary, generous commission, and comprehensive range of benefits
Interested? Please email your CV to: email@example.com and quote ref: EW:AWS:2906