Rare opportunity for an experienced affiliate marketing manager to join one of the UK’s most prominent and leading performance marketing businesses in their Key Accounts team.
This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility to gain valuable experience working with one of the UK’s best known brands.
As a Team Leader, you will lead a team dedicated to the management of your client’s range of affiliate programmes, reporting to the Account Director. This exciting and dynamic role will be responsible for liaising with team members, clients and the Account Director as a main point of contact for the escalation of issues, and the strategic coordination of the our top accounts.
The successful candidate will have breadth of experience in the affiliate industry, and in particular in dealing with major blue chip clients, as well as experience in people management
- Manage all aspects of your brand affiliate campaigns, ensuring clients are satisfied with their campaigns and the effect on their overall business
- Ensure sufficient company communication regarding all clients within your team
- Overall responsibility for team members and their performance and development
- Ensure an appropriate working environment for team members
- Provide a point of escalation for team members
- Help to nurture dynamic team environment
- Ensure good account management practices are being delivered effectively by team members at all times.
- Provide feedback to Account Director on the effectiveness of the team, the performance of members of the team and the quality of service
- Show leadership ability to take responsibility for other members of the team on a day-to-day basis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong account management experience in an affiliate marketing role, with a particular focus on blue-chip clients.
- Possess a high level of industry knowledge and will have developed a presence within the wider affiliate community.
- Strong experience in coordinating teams in projects and working practices
- Have a high level of communication and client relationship skills.
- Demonstrate an excellent level of account management skills, including the ability to optimise large campaigns
- Have a strong level of affiliate marketing knowledge to present varied options for brand clients in the structure of their campaigns
- Demonstrate experience with different program structures, including lead based, mobile phone, standard retail and sign-up
- Show a good understanding of network ethos and help the team to manage accounts using that direction
- Exhibit a leadership approach in dealing with Account Managers
This is a unique and exciting management opportunity if you are looking to join an ambitious, leading digital marketing business with a fantastic culture and great scope for career advancement.
The successful candidate can expect a highly competitive basic salary (up to £40,000 based on experience) and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested? Please apply immediately or email your CV to: email@example.com and quote ref: EW-PTL-1902