Our client is one of the UK’s leading media planning and buying agencies, specialising in integrated media solutions for a diverse range of clients globally. They are hiring for an experienced media account manager to join their growing London office – this is a fantastic and exciting chance to become a valued and integral member of such a dynamic and successful agency.
Reporting to the divisional head, the role will involve working across gaming and youth brands, however there may be requirements to move across other sectors and clients should the need arise. This team covers the entire gaming portfolio, alongside some youth brands managing campaigns across a number of EMEA territories.
- Develop a strong relationship with clients built on expertise, confidence, trust, enthusiasm and reliability of their international business.
- Ensure all campaigns are managed and executed to an exceptional standard.
- Assist the senior team on campaign planning and buying across the client portfolio.
- Day to day communication of updates and maintenance to both clients and agency departments involved in products.
- Campaigns in brief.
- Managing delivery of live campaigns and coordinating with internal departments.
- Anticipating milestones and requirements on live campaigns are achievable, to ensure both client and agency departments are prepared in advance.
- Reactive to adapt plans when circumstances change (release dates, budgets) and brief accordingly
- Ensuring all standard client requirements are delivered correct and on time (contact reports, monthly competitive reviews, online status reports)
- Manage product lifecycle from media briefing to media strategy to planning and implementation.
- Presence at clients’ offices on a regular basis to sustain a high level of client service and partnership.
- Attending kick-off meetings with all marketing agencies and clients.
- Work with senior team to produce strategy and planning bespoke to each international territory
- Work with senior team to present market, competitive and post-campaign analysis
- Assisting coordination of creative delivery.
- Occasional international travel is required for client meetings and attendance of games industry events.
- The position requires a solid background working within a media agency environment
- Specific skills and experience relating to either TV or Digital buying and planning and must show a proficient level of knowledge in both these disciplines
- Experience in managing social media campaigns, and familiarity with insight tools such as TGI, Comscore, YouGov etc. would be beneficial as would the digital self-service platforms (Facebook Business Manager/ Google AdWords etc).
- An enthusiastic and pro-active approach, accustomed to the pressures and quick turnarounds of key account handling across all media.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to an exceptional level
- Excellent organisational skills
- Any experience in the entertainment industries and/or a passion for entertainment; gaming world would be an advantage
- Salary based on experience – up to £35,000
- Office hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Full training will be provided once evaluation of skill-set has been undertaken.
Interested? Please email your CV to: email@example.com and quote ref: AMT-2506