- Boutique media agency
- Central London
- Excellent opportunity to develop management skills
- Up to £30,000 basic + bonuses
We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent, international London based agency who work with a wide array of clients. Joining a dedicated, close-knit team this role will provide a dedicated media planning and account management service across the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Along with the wider team help to set the strategy along with planning the media mix for clients
- Delivering on their agency promise across everything they do.
- Leading the client relationship, including on calls and in meetings.
- Regularly auditing accounts to improve performance.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Manage and co-ordinate the team and freelancers where necessary to ensure a high quality of work is maintained
- Solid experience working in a media planning and buying role across offline and/or online campaigns
- Strong understanding of all media channels
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formula
- Exposure to Google Analytics and other reporting tools
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (up to £30,000), a bonus scheme and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
Please apply immediately now, or email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – email@example.com