- Leading international business with offices globally
- Highly successful publishing division with a focus on the medical sector
- Client facing media sales account management opportunity with international travel
- Basic c.£34-37k + uncapped commission
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and developing the Display Advertising, Sponsorship & Reprints International business. With a focus on developing existing client relationships and acquiring new accounts within their assigned territory, through prospecting, networking and developing relationship with multiple stakeholders with the Medical market.
The focus will be on building relationships with pharmaceutical and device companies, new business sales opportunities with leading portfolios and established client base. Reporting into the Director of Sales.
- Sell across the portfolio to agencies and businesses directly
- Build relationships with key external clients
- Develop the European business in tandem with the rest of the portfolio
- Develop strategic vision for sponsorship & custom projects within European market
- Maintain systems for regular reporting and feedback
- Build relationships with key internal staff
- Support in driving the European Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with the Careers and Events department
- Track record delivering within an advertising sales experience and/or equivalent sales experience in a competitive market
- Proven track record in advertising sales ideally in the STM space – consideration will be given to other industry verticals
- Strong presentation skills, both in terms of developing and also delivering sales presentations to key clients
- Proven ability to build and manage a pipeline and forecast accurately within your territory
- Proven ability to develop “winning” business cases
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as and when required
- Willing and able to travel to client sites, as well as some International travel, when required. (Approx 20-30%)
- Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in using a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com etc.
Working in a supportive, evolving, close-knit team you can expect a highly competitive salary (c.£34,000-37,000 basic based on experience) + uncapped commission, benefits and great career opportunities.
Interested? Please email your CV directly to Shape Media: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: RSM-0205