- Leading independent media agency
- Sport/Gaming brands
- Up to £26,000 basic
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious PPC Executive who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within a growing agency.
Joining a growing team responsible for supporting the wider team in the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting of all PPC campaigns. There will also be the opportunity as part of the roles remit to work across the agencies search activity as well as work extremely closely with the SEO, analytics and wider media specialists.
Reporting into the Operations Director you will play a key part in a fast paced, deliverables based world and everyone that is part of the team need to work together to ensure they always deliver a high standard of work on time with pride. This is a great time to be joining a team who are creating the foundations of what an agency should look like and should deliver for clients to ensure they add value at every step.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working on paid performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for clients
- Responsible for day to day management of campaigns, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs
- Suggesting new ideas and insights
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues
- Reporting back to the Account Managers and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel, keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made
- Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Experience setting up and managing multiple DR social and ideally PPC campaigns in a digital agency setting
- Well versed across Google Adwords, Google Analytics, ad-server tracking
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Provide prompt and efficient support to the Biddable team in the implementation of day-to-day activities involved in client account management and service, online campaign management and reporting.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to and hit deadlines
- Presentable with professional attitude
- Eagerness to learn and progress in career
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (c. up to £26,000) and fab benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
Please email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: PSE-0819