We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some of the world’s best known brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
The Account Manager will be an established and proven expert in PPC and with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native advertising).
This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance paid campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- Working closely with the Head of Digital and Account Director to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial strategy
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments
- Ensuring all activity meets or exceeds clients performance expectations
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- Management of junior members of the team to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Quality control of work conducted by junior and more operational members of the team
- Working with the Head of Digital and Account Director across a range of tasks including recruitment
, training, new business, media supplier relationships, technology and automation
- Solid experience working in PPC campaign delivery, ideally gained in an agency environment
- Proven track record of delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £10,000+
- Proven track record of achieving E-commerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- Experience of working in travel/retail/insurance beneficial
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial
(training will be provided if not, as eventually the role will encompass this responsibility)
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formula
- Capabilities with AdWords scripts or Java beneficial
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (up to £37,000) and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply immediately – email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – email@example.com