Our client, a leading, international Media group is looking for a Programmatic Platform Analyst to join their advertising operations team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with wide exposure to the programmatic sell-side eco-system
We are looking for an intelligent, technical and analytically minded candidate ideally, with relevant experience gained in an ad ops and programmatic focused role.
The Programmatic Platform Analyst will maximize programmatic ad revenue across display, app and video, while creating a best-in-class yield and data strategy. This individual will have a genuine passion for digital media, data and emerging technology.
- Generate comprehensive, in-depth analytics and reporting to identify meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetization practices across display, mobile and video.
- Maintain data and reporting infrastructure, ensuring data quality, accuracy and recency.
- Provide detailed weekly revenue forecasts and ensure accurate billing of third parties.
- Evaluate the configuration and performance of the programmatic ad stack against key indicators.
- Continuously monitor yield across platforms and offer innovative recommendations to indirect partners and sales teams to boost performance and generate upsell opportunities.
- Work with Ad Operations and Engineering to ensure effective partner integrations.
- Liaise with sales and external partner contacts to troubleshoot platform, ad quality and deal issues.
- Work cross-functionally with teams including Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Analytics to provide excellent customer service in support of clients and revenue goals.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated in an analytical, science, maths, finance related discipline
- Recent, relevant experience gained in an ad ops/campaign management role with a programmatic focus will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of RTB, audience data collection / tracking; ad network strategies and tactics, audience targeting best practice, ad serving, media reporting and analytics in web, mobile and video.
- Experience in using Ad server, SSP, DMPs and working with ad networks.
- Strong business acumen and account management skills; financial and revenue accountability.
- Robust analytical abilities and quantitative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills (create custom formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc).
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to “think outside of the box”.
- Familiarity with digital advertising, sales, and marketing concepts & metrics.
- Experience in setting up, optimising and achieving KPIs via leading DSPs
An attractive starting salary (up to £35k based on experience) and fantastic benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.
Interested? Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote EW:PA:1502