This is an exciting Sales Support opportunity to join one of the leaders in the media world. We’re looking for a Sales Support Assistant to join their national sales team to ensure that campaigns are executed on brief, and completed to schedule, at all times. This role is key in ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service in a fast paced, frequently changing environment. Efficiency, accuracy, flexibility and great communication are key to success.
As a Sales Support Assistant you’ll be supporting the sales function; ensuring the sales process runs seamlessly, managing multiple tasks effectively and juggling priorities are critical in the role to ensure delivery of team and business goals.
Key Responsibilities will involve:
- To provide accurate and effective administrative support to the functions of digital content and sales support
- To have a thorough understanding of the digital creative process, content formats (file types, set up, coding etc), content production (compression), and delivery
- To ensure that all relevant processes and procedures are adhered to and completed on schedule and to correct standards, including:
- Updating and monitoring digital content for internal / external use display schedules
- Ensuring that all content is displayed to the highest standard possible
- Updating and monitoring digital requests and queries
- Ensure the security of the company information is maintained at all times
- Work to customer specific content guidelines with professional communications at all times
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service and act as an ambassador for the company
- Follow up on customer complaints, ensuring they are handled in a professional and timely manner, and are escalated where necessary
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and contacts
- Provide assistance to the sales team with any queries relating to the sale of advertising campaigns on our digital sites
- Coordinate communication between sales, development and operations teams to ensure the booking process runs efficiently from booking through to displaying; ensuring a seamless service for clients
- Work closely with the Planning team, to identify any issues and discuss development ideas
- Support the sales department on internal projects, presentations and meetings
- Recommend and implement new ideas for the sales support and planning process
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and have an understanding of the Sales and Marketing Proposition of all products sold by the sales teams.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Clear and precise verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with data and analytical in approach
- Good problem solving skills, with a proactive approach
- Takes initiative to respond to situations quickly, and knows when to escalate
- Ability to juggle priorities and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Being prepared to get stuck in – we all work together as a team and this means that sometimes flexible hours may be required in mornings/evenings and weekends to help get things done.
Package – Salary up to £23,000 + company benefits
Interested? Please apply immediately to Shape Media – email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: EW:SSA:0909