- Independent media agency with exciting growth plans
- Working across an array of top brands
- Excellent opportunity to develop management skills
- Up to £40,000 basic + bonus
We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some exciting brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
The Account Manager will be an experienced Planner Buyer in digital advertising across display and with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Paid Social/Search), and any offline exposure would be an added bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- Working closely with the company Directors to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial strategy
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments
- Ensuring all activity meets or exceeds clients performance expectations
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- Management of junior members of the team to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Quality control of work conducted by junior and more operational members of the team
- Solid experience working in digital display campaign delivery, ideally gained in an agency environment
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial
(training will be provided if not, as eventually the role will encompass this responsibility)
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formula
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (up to £40,000) and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply immediately now, or email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – email@example.com and quote ref: EW-SAM-2212