Our client, an exciting, high growth, global, digital advertising technology business is seeking a motivated and proactive, experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join their team and leverage their position, driving new business with a specialism in Retail across both clients direct and agencies.
After achieving huge growth across the retail vertical, they are looking to continue this by expanding their Retail sales team. This role will report directly into the Global Retail Director based in London.
- We are looking for a strong individual to convert the impact of the company’s programmatic lifecycle lead advertising solutions into key business from a broad base of relevant retailers.
- In addition, the right individual would understand where they sit in the wider advertising eco- system, and find commercially beneficial business in a highly challenging, exciting area.
- Highly driven, the right person would be expected to lead and work collaboratively with the wider team to build creative and engaging solutions.
- This is an opportunity for someone to work for one of the best companies in the space, where the right people get recognised and rewarded for great work and results.
- A consistent and strong background with an impressive track record of commercial success in the digital ddvertising marketplace which the candidate would need to demonstrate.
- Currently be working in a senior sales role within an online advertising business – programmatic experience is desirable.
- Well-connected across the retail vertical with senior contacts essential, with a passion for all forms of digital advertising, in particular having a passion for promoting the merits of display advertising.
- A proven track record of creating opportunities and delivering results.
- Innovative commercial skills, with a keen sense for business.
- A strategic awareness, with vision and an ability to think laterally.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good agency contacts at all levels.
- Imagination, creative thinking and the ability to relate to and empathise with, creative people.
- Key client direct contacts within the UK retail industry.
Working in a successful, thriving ad-tech business you can expect a highly competitive salary, 40% commission (+ uncapped), plus benefits and strong career development opportunities.
Please email your CV to: @firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: SSM-1705