- Leading digital marketing agency
- Working across top brands
- Exposure to other digital channels (display, social)
- c. £28,000 basic + bonus
We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some of the world’s best known brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
This exciting role will involve maximizing the performance of client’s social campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns and helping to alleviate other team member workload and will include the following:
- Monitoring and optimizing Performance to both Brand (20%) and DR (80%)KPI’s
- Research & setting up client campaigns across search and within 3rd party Adservers from scratch
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues within all buying platforms and adserver.
- Responsible for day to day management of these campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising against the performance of these goals.
- Making decisions on the best strategies to put in place in order to achieve these goals.
- Running external (3rd party) supplier campaigns and making optimisation suggestions.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns.
- Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Research, create and monitor scalable and effective PPC campaigns from scratch
- Involved into CPC/CPA/ROI optimisation, A/B testing etc.
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Budget management
- Proven experience in managing and optimising paid search DR and Brand campaigns
- Previous exposure to the use of third party tracking to execute monitor and optimise campaigns
- Experience of setting up and maintaining client reports in Excel
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Ad-ops experience advantageous
- Experience running non-search campaigns – e.g social, display
- Some client exposure would be great.
- Desire to learn other channels eg: social, Display
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program.
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (c. £28,000) and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply immediately or email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – firstname.lastname@example.org