- Leading digital marketing agency
- Working across an array of top lifestyle brands
- Excellent opportunity to develop management skills
- Up to £28,000 basic + bonus
We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some of the world’s best known brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
- You will work mainly on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for their clients.
- Building fresh and expanding on client existing account structure while integrating 3rd party tracking.
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues.
- Responsible for day to day management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager’s and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns.
- Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Experience managing and optimising campaigns working towards clients goals on a DR or performance basis
- Experience of setting up and maintaining client reports in Excel
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Any experience with direct client exposure.
- Desire to learn other channels like Social and Display which is one the ways in which the role might evolve
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (c. £28,000) and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply immediately now, or email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – firstname.lastname@example.org