- Up to £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Fantastic Benefits including 25 days annual leave
- Growing, independent media agency
- Central London
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this exciting, independent Central London media agency in a Senior Ad Ops position. We are looking for an experienced, analytical and technically minded ad ops candidate to join their growing delivery team.
This will be a vital client facing role and be responsible for the agency’s wide technical implementation of client campaigns across all media channels, while ensuring that they are maximising their tech stack at all times. Having campaigns that are structured and implemented to an industry leading standard enables their wider Analytics and Account Management teams to extract genuine business changing insights for clients, which in turn help them deliver exceptional value to their clients, determine campaign strategies and ensure that they deliver results.
- The key responsibilities of the Technical Ad Ops Manager will include but are not limited to:
- To participate in client strategy planning meetings and understand their requirements (technical and commercial) from the start to ensure that the insights and optimisations made will deliver the best results for the client
- To attend kick off meetings with clients along with any meetings involving sales performance and results
- Develop and lead on an agency wide naming convention best practice to enable the analytics team to filter and categorise data simply
- Educate internal teams to ensure a smooth process is in place
- Ensure that client briefings detail what needs to be tracked and by whom
- Enquire for GTM access with client / dev teams
- Raise pixels from all media owners (Social and Search Inc)
- Send across tagging sheet to client / dev teams to implement
- Ensure GTM access – implement tracking pixels directly
- To implement a process of continuous checking that pixels are firing correctly across all platforms
- Ensure relevant data is pulled into weekly reporting dashboards
- To work closely with the data team to develop tools, processes and documents to aid trafficking automation
- Educate clients and creative designers on the best practice when using their Ad Server partners
- Check the size of each format and update all adserving costs if needed / flagging to client/creative agency
- Ensure that the Trafficking Sheet from the media plan is completed correctly.
- Check all creative to ensure that it clicks through correctly
- Send tags to relevant media owners
- Integrate all campaigns once live into bespoke dashboards using the KPI’s required for the successful measurement and optimisation of the campaign
- To work closely with the data team to develop a one report solution that enables the teams to see agency-wide campaign performance to ensure that tracking is set up as it should be and is running correctly (daily)
The Technical Ad Ops Manager will need to have the following skills:
- A strong background in Ad Operations, ideally from an agency background
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Advanced Google Analytics qualified
- Strong working knowledge of Tag Management Solutions
- Strong working knowledge of ad-server technology: trafficking, tagging and troubleshooting – Ideally knowledge across Doubleclick, Flashtalking and Sizmek
An attractive starting salary (up to £40,000), plus generous bonus and fantastic benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.
Interested? Please apply immediately or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote EW-TAOM-2601