We are looking for an experienced, technical Ad Operations Manager to come in and take the lead on the technical troubleshooting involved in all aspects of campaign delivery while managing the delivery and optimisation of campaigns at this exciting youth focused digital advertising business.
The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver with past experience resolving 3rd party creative tag, discrepancy and integration issues. You will be the Sales and Accounts team’s first point of contact when it comes to Ad Operations, providing subject matter expertise and insights.
- Support Sales teams with reports and analysis for campaign delivery and pitches
- Proactively seek out operational opportunities to drive commercial advantage
- Turnaround and resolve issues in a prompt and efficient manner
- Optimise what is being sold before it reaches the IO stage Set up & Reporting:
- Traffic direct campaigns
- Availability Forecasting – Understand the adserver and produce accurate avails forecasts
- Provide outstanding campaign reporting; analysis pre, during & post campaigns
- Seek and analyse 3rd party stats for each campaign to compare stats and solve discrepancies
- Troubleshoot problematic tags
- Understand programmatic tech and how campaigns need to be delivered alongside direct bookings
- Ensure delivery and performance KPI’s are met
- Take ownership of the more complex active campaigns
- Technical troubleshooting at all stages of the campaign process from implementation through execution and reporting
- Optimizing for sustainable performance to meet client and publisher needs
- Reproduce and refine observed bugs for escalation to product/engineering; provide closed-loop follow- through and timely resolution of issues.
- Provide an excellent customer experience (communication, proactive solutions and problem solving, insights sharing) at all times to all publishers, clients and internal teams
- Provide regular reports, highlights, analysis and any documentation requested from the Ad Operations Manager or other stakeholders in a professional and timely manner
- Be the primary point of contact for creative/technical related enquiries from external customers and internal parties – including questions about rich media capabilities, ad serving and tracking systems
- Keep abreast of new technology & identify continuous improvement opportunities to streamline systems and better operational workflow.
- Solid experience in a digital ad operations role
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks & aggregators, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms.
An attractive starting salary (up to £35,000), plus generous bonus and fantastic benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.Interested? Please apply immediately or email your CV to: email@example.com and quote EW-TAOM-2601