- Up to £40,000 + 30% Bonus + Benefits
- Leading, global online publisher
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get into the fastest growing media space right now. Our client, an award winning International Media group, are looking for an experienced, analytical and technically minded candidate to join as a Video Optimisation Executive in their expanding ad ops team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Programmatic and Direct team covering video and its overall strategy.
The role will have responsibility for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing complex online video advertising campaigns through the use of several technology platforms within the realms of programmatic trading.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid experience working at a digital media company with expsoure in video pre-roll advertising
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience working with online video platform such as Brightcove, Ooyala etc
- Demonstrable knowledge of RTB, audience data collection / tracking; ad network strategies and tactics, audience targeting best practice, ad serving, media reporting and analytics in web, mobile and video
- Knowledge of every changing digital landscape and industry rules and governance
- Experience with setting up video campaigns in DFP, setting up waterfalls/ passbacks
- Understanding of header bidding / pre-bid solution
- Understanding of video ad serving, technical spec, files etc
- Experience using tools such as Pubmatic, MediaMath, GoogleAdX, DFP and the ability to demonstrate strong technical understanding of the space.
- Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritize work load and deliver accurate information on time to a high standard – and be comfortable under pressure and amenable to out of hours issue resolution.
- Ability to interpret video analytics from internal and 3rd party vendors systems.
- Robust analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of using MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
An attractive starting salary (up to £40,000), plus generous bonus and fantastic benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.
Interested? Please apply immediately or email your CV to: email@example.com and quote VH-PO-1711