- Independent media agency with exciting growth plans
- Working across an array of brands including entertainment
- Excellent opportunity to develop management skills
- Up to £40,000 basic + 10% bonus + fabulous benefits
We are excited to be hiring for our client, a well-established and proudly independent agency who work with some exciting brands. They are an agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
This role is for a talented and ambitious Paid Search expert, who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within a growing agency.
The successful candidate will join a growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for owning the day to day execution of all areas of paid search activity, employing strong platform knowledge and supplier relationships to deliver amazing planning, testing, optimisation and analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- To work with the wider team in setting strategies and planning the media mix for paid search campaigns
- Take ownership of clients’ testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Delivering on the agency promise across everything they do
- Contribute on client calls and meetings
- Regularly auditing accounts to improve performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Work with and co-ordinate freelancers where necessary to ensure a high quality of work is maintained
- To invest time promoting and training team members in the role that Paid Search plays in the wider ecosystem.
- To support all team members in acquiring their Adwords qualifications.
- Understanding of where paid search fits in the wider digital marketing mix
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company
- targets are achieved
- Experience with planning and running PPC accounts directly through Adwords and
- Bing and via third party platforms e.g. Doubleclick Search, Marin.
- Full Google AdWords Certification
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Experience with sizeable campaigns and budgets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (up to £40,000) and benefits package including flexible working and unlimited leave, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
This is a great time to be joining the team, they are all part of creating the foundations of what an agency should look like and should deliver for clients to ensure they add value at every step.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: EW:PEA:1008
*Please note we can only consider candidates who already have the right to work in the UK*