- Boutique media agency
- Excellent opportunity to develop management skills
- to £37,000 basic (depending on experience)
We are excited to be hiring for this proudly independent performance media agency who work with an array of clients across all media channels. The successful candidate will be an established and proven expert in the planning and execution of Paid Search campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- Working closely with the Head of Digital and Account Director to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial strategy
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments
- Ensuring all activity meets or exceeds clients performance expectations
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- Management of junior members of the team to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Quality control of work conducted by junior and more operational members of the team
- Solid experience working in PPC/Paid Social campaign activation in a media agency environment
- Proficient using platforms such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Adwords.
- Proven track record of delivering projects and results for clients
- Experience of executing campaigns within other digital channels beneficial
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formula
What’s on offer?
Asides from a competitive basic salary (up to £37,000 based on experience) and benefits package, the successful candidate will join an agency which operates with a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. They are structured very differently to other agencies, with no barriers to people learning what they want and pride themselves on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude.
Please apply email your CV to Ellie at Shape Media – email@example.com and quote ref: EW-DAMT